Bad Guy RW's Good Songs

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lost in Heroes when unemployed

I'm still unemployed, so I stay at home, watching Heroes season 1, total 23 episodes in two days.And now finish watching it, it's 23:30, deep night.

Actually I bought Lost season3 and Heroes the same time weeks ago, of course I watched Lost first, Lost has two discs, and when watched half of it, the disc didn't work anymore, my notebook walkout...
the start couple episodes of this tv show didn't attract me, so angry and upset...and I hadn't many time to watch them when I'm not resignation, so I just put these two tv-series in the corner and many dusts on them weeks past...

when I was boring and couldn't find something to do yesterday, notebook works and read Heroes discs normal in two days, I watched it and then couldn't stop watching after watched 5 episodes...Hero stories become more and more attractive, although overact many times. Now when finish wacthing Heroes, I haven't other shows to watch, and need wait a year or longer to watch season 2, too long...

Then I think it's maybe destiny too, the god may desen't want me lost, you know, I resign but can't find another job for monthes, the god may want me to be a hero, to try more to get a better job, instead of staying at home doing nothing everyday, lol...

When season one ends, Peter and Nathan fly to sky and explode, are they die?...Slyar escapes form drain, just some blood left...Matt was shot, don't know die or not. and how about his unborn baby? did he or she have superpower too? and the little girl Molly who can trace anyone, will she be a key role?...Hiro goes to ancientry, what's the genesis? etc...
so the episode 2 will be brilliant!

其实几个月前就买了“迷失第三季”和“英雄第一季”的碟片,迷失看到一般我的电脑就读不出来碟片内容了,正看到劲头上,非常恼怒和沮丧。而英雄前几集内容并没有吸引我,所以两部剧集的叠碟片就一直放在那里没看,已经落满灰尘。

现在无所事事失业在窝里,非常无聊,索性开始看英雄,耐着性子看完5集后就丢不下了,故事越来越精彩,虽然很多地方编剧太夸张,但并不影响观赏。

英雄第一季结束的最后一集:peter和Nathan飞到空中爆炸,他们牺牲了?Slyar从下水道逃走?现场只留下一堆血迹。Matt被击中3枪,他会死吗?他未出世的孩子会有超能力吗?被当作追踪器的小女孩Molly会有何发展?日本人Hiro回到1600年代武士道盛行的日本,将揭开故事的起源?……
这一连串的悬念,让第二季多了很多让人期待的地方,只是……要我们等的时间太长啦……

No comments: