Bad Guy RW's Good Songs

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beijing, I'm coming...

北京,我来啦……
Well, to me, this is the first time to go to Beijing, now is 0:30am and I will go there by train 2:30pm today from Shenzhen train station, and will be that city for a week, wish I have a good journey!


I will go to the Tiananmen square, the Imperial Palace, the purple forbidden city, the Tiantan, the Great wall, the new opening National theater, the 2008 Beijing Olympic center, the Yiheyuan park, the universities, and all other famous places...very exciting, so I'm still online even in deep night now...


One thing I'm afraid and worried about is which I heard many times, many people said that you'd better not have too much good expectation about Beijing, because more expectation will give you more disappointing, because the old Beijing, the most of old architectures builded from Ming & Qing dynasty were destroyed by government, and many old Hutong or Siheyuan sacrificed to the city's too fast and not-well- planed development...


Any way, good or bad, I will go to this great city and see it by myself...maybe I will disappointed, but it's better than just imagine or just heard from others, if all those bad news were true, well, then just know it and protect it, join the team who really care about this city and protect it not be destroyed again...


So whatever, it's worth to have a travel in Beijing...

No comments: